Medichecks Summer Sale : 20% Discount

Photo of the sea, with the title of the post and the Medichecks logo.

I thought I’d do a very quick post as I’ve just discovered that Medichecks are having a summer promotion (which has been extended) from now until midnight on TUESDAY 31st JULY 2019. If you’re like me & tend to wait for discounts before buying anything, now is the perfect opportunity as you can get 20% off all tests!

If you read this & it’s too late for the summer promotion, fear not. You can save 10% by using this link & the code INVISME10 at the checkout.

I’ve previously reviewed their thyroid test kit, and would personally highly recommend their service. While blood tests should be easily available with your GP in the UK on the NHS, many of us know all too well that getting the tests we need isn’t always that straight forward. Medichecks offer the whole service, so the price you see is the price you pay, which includes delivery to you, sending the blood sample back to them, and their labs analysing the results. I really like that the results are so neatly laid out in your online account & you can download a PDF copy of them, which makes it very handy when discussing issues with your GP/specialist.

Medichecks have oodles of experience behind them as they’ve been selling tests online for over 15 years, processing over 3 million results. They’ve been featured in numerous publications, too, like Women’s Health, The Guardian & The Telegraph. They make use of the best pathology labs in the UK alongside qualified clinicians to interpret results and a user-friendly website to make home blood testing as convenient as possible.

They have a range of tests. For instance :

Thyroid Testing – you can check out my review here.

Hormones – Male & female (everything from menopause check to fertility, and FSH, to HRT, hair loss check, and testosterone.

Sports Hormones – A range of packages that include anywhere from 16 to 58 tests.

CRP (high sensitivity)

Health & Lifestyle Check

Gut & Bladder tests

H Pylori Antigen

Coeliac Check

Candida Antibodies

HIV & STDs

Fertility & Pregnancy

Adrenals & Antinuclear Antibodies

Diabetes

Allergy Checks

and more…

Checking Out Medichecks

They’re currently offering 20% off all tests. It’s only until Tuesday 31st July. No code is needed, just use this link & take a browse.

Caz  ♥

1. July 25, 2019 / 3:35 pm

Not available in the US, but good to know.
    Thank you Caz.

• July 29, 2019 / 3:37 pm

Hopefully there are similar things available in other countries, like the US, where you can do blood tests at home. It’s a great service to be able to have, I’m just sorry it’s not a worldwide one for you lovely lot in the States. Thanks for the comment, Darnell – I hope it’s a good week ahead for you! 😊

2. July 25, 2019 / 3:57 pm

Yeah, not available here. Thoughtful post. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a beautiful day Caz.

• July 29, 2019 / 3:40 pm

I’m sorry it’s not a worldwide one for you lovely lot in the States, as it’s a great service to have. Hopefully there’s something similar in other countries, too. Thanks for the comment, Drew. I hope this week treats you kindly! x

3. July 25, 2019 / 4:26 pm

These posts are so helpful for those who need these services….a great service of yours to share…

• July 29, 2019 / 3:41 pm

Thanks, John, I really appreciate that. Hopefully it will help those who are in need of a blood test outside of the NHS as it’s still a far cheaper option than paying privately in a hospital/clinic to have it done. I hope you’re keeping well, Sir! x

4. July 25, 2019 / 5:19 pm

I also feel like John Rieber that these posts are very helpful for those who need it. Thank you Caz

• July 29, 2019 / 3:43 pm

Thank you, Masha. Hopefully if someone is in need of testing outside of their usual doctor/NHS service then they’ll know there’s another option open to them. I hope you’re doing okay lovely & that you have a good week ahead 😊

5. July 25, 2019 / 11:00 pm

Thanks for explaining that these types of tests are available through them!

• July 29, 2019 / 3:46 pm

Hopefully it may help someone needing to get a blood test without having to pay privately through a clinic/hospital in the UK. Thanks for the comment, Christy! xx

6. July 26, 2019 / 11:21 pm

you are lovely inside & out to publicize whatever you find that might help folks 🙂

• July 29, 2019 / 4:02 pm

Aw that’s very kind of you to say, thanks da-AL. I really do hope it can help even just one person who’s needing to get something tested outside of their usual GP/NHS service as this is far cheaper than going privately to a clinic/hospital. Have a lovely week ahead 😊

7. July 28, 2019 / 1:32 am

Lulu: “I love it when things are on sale!”
    Charlee: “You do? But you don’t shop.”
    Lulu: “No, but Mama and Dada do, and when things are on sale, they buy more. That means more cardboard boxes for me to shred. See how that works?”
    Chaplin: “Save at least one box for us to sit in, would you?”

• July 29, 2019 / 4:04 pm

Let’s hope Mama & Dada shop in plenty of sales this year for you guys to get lots of cool boxes! Furbabies are so easily pleased 😂

8. July 29, 2019 / 10:21 pm

This sounds like a great service! I’m not sure if we have this available in the US or not, but it’s a good idea to get all of these things checked and the service sounds convenient.