I hope everyone’s as well as possible. I wanted to share a few funnies for this week – laughter is the best therapy, so make it a priority to find time to giggle every now and then. Enjoy!
1. Doing things the way only Ikea can.
2. Cats, there’s just no working them out sometimes.
3. The quicker way to tackle your GP appointment.
4. Anyone else?
5. A classic.
My dad started walking 5 miles a day when he turned 60. Now he’s 84 years old and we don’t have a clue where the hell he is.
6. Cats are harsh vocal critics.
7. Body temp regulation gone haywire with chronic illness.
I hope this week is kind to you all.