The lovely Cheila nominated me for this tag recently and although I don’t always do these awards I really wanted to take part in this one. I’m sorry for the little delay and also I’d better apologise in advance for not doing this fully as I’ve just started off with 3 (but three very worthy) nominations![ Rules ]
- Do a blog post showing your Tag;
- Add the logo to the post;
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog;
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog;
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment;
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger);
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
- Purple Owl – I love her personal posts that detail her journey, her down to earth nature and how she takes the time to read/comment on other blogs too.
- Groundhog’s Journey – Such honest posts that have been showing the ups and downs of time in hospital.
- Surviving Life’s Hurdles – A positive, encouraging and supportive blog with a flare for crafty fun too.