Giving Less F*cks : Books You Need In Your Life

Many of us probably give far too many f*cks about things that aren’t all that important, things out of our control, judgements, expectations, pressures. I care too much. I don’t ever want to be apathetic, but I do think that giving less f*cks about some things is a great way forward, especially when there’s enough to deal with when it comes to life with a chronic illness. Here are 5 of my top picks for books to help you give less f*cks!

1.  The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life  –  Mark Manson

UK  :  Amazon

US  :  Amazon

Book Depository (Free Worldwide Delivery)

★   ★  ★

2.  The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k: The bestselling book everyone is talking about  –  Sarah Knight

UK  :  Amazon

US  :  Amazon

Book Depository (Free Worldwide Delivery)

★   ★  ★

3.  Unf*ck Yourself: Get out of your head and into your life  –  Gary John Bishop

UK  :  Amazon

US  :  Amazon

Book Depository (Free Worldwide Delivery)

★   ★  ★

4. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life  –  Jen Sincero

UK  :  Amazon

US  :  Amazon

Book Depository (Free Worldwide Delivery)

★   ★  ★

5.  Fuck It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way  –  John C. Parkin

UK  :  Amazon

US  :  Amazon

Book Depository (Free Worldwide Delivery)

★   ★  ★

1. March 27, 2018 / 3:42 pm

This was a fantastic post!!! I read the Sarah Knight book and it was absolutely incredible!!! Sarah Knight has a few books that are an amazing read. I love her writing because she is so real and just says what she thinks! Thank you for posting this!!!

• March 28, 2018 / 3:09 pm

I’ve been enjoying Sarah Knight’s book too, such a refreshing, genuine read! Glad you enjoyed it, too – thanks for the comment! Have a great week Alyssa 🙂

2. March 27, 2018 / 5:55 pm

Those are some must reads. I laughed out loud with the titles. You know there are times we just say those things. Sometimes out loud and sometimes not.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

• March 28, 2018 / 3:10 pm

Yes, the titles are brilliant! 🙂
      Have a great week xx

3. March 27, 2018 / 6:01 pm

Wow, this is quite a trend!

• March 28, 2018 / 3:12 pm

Having read some of these, and as a chronic over-thinker, I can understand why – I think there’s something really useful behind the philosophy.
      x

4. March 27, 2018 / 6:23 pm

Haha.. The titles are funny! 😉
    Must get books tho! 🙂

• March 28, 2018 / 3:13 pm

Brilliant books worth reading, and you can’t mistake them on the shelf because of the brilliant titles! 🙂

• March 29, 2018 / 3:25 pm

Agreed! To add that extra zing to your otherwise boring book shelf! 😉 😛

5. March 28, 2018 / 7:59 am

I love it! I think I need to read some of these. I recently read ‘Hardcore Self Help: F*ck Anxiety’ and it was brilliant.

• March 28, 2018 / 3:15 pm

Hah I love that title – sounds like my cuppa tea and something that’s urgently needed! Will have to Google that one as I’d not come across it before so thanks for the recommendation, Erin 🙂

6. March 28, 2018 / 5:02 pm

I sincerely think I need to read at least one of these. So, I’ll be looking into it (haha) … The subtle art of not giving a fuck, is winking at me. Not gunna lie! x

• March 29, 2018 / 5:57 am

They really are very refreshing reads, especially for those of us (most of us, probably) who give too many fucks about things that just aren’t that important in the grand scheme of life. I really enjoyed The Subtle Art one, so I hope you enjoy it if you check it out, Ema! 🙂

7. March 29, 2018 / 11:38 am

I’ve seen the Sarah Knight one recommended a lot – definitely going to look at getting these to have a read on my kindle! Especially as I’m such a stresshead and could do with giving significantly less f*cks sometimes!

Francesca xx

• March 29, 2018 / 3:02 pm

I’m the same, I could definitely do with giving less f*cks about things that are unimportant in the grand scheme of it. I hope you enjoy whatever you manage to pick up. The Sarah Knight one is pretty good, very down to earth & refreshing to read! Thanks for the comment Francesca, have a great Easter weekend 🙂

8. March 29, 2018 / 2:39 pm

I’m another one who loves the titles. They look like great reads.

• March 29, 2018 / 3:11 pm

They’re a breath of fresh air to read, especially if you sweat the small stuff and need a few adjustments in your life to free up a little mental space. The titles are fab – even reading them makes me feel less stressed! 🙂

9. March 29, 2018 / 3:43 pm

Love this post Caz – must look out these books! Pinned!

• March 31, 2018 / 2:31 pm

They’re a breath of fresh air so I’d recommend them – thanks Claire!

10. March 30, 2018 / 2:57 am

#1 and #4 were already on my to-read list! I’ll have to add the others, too.

• March 31, 2018 / 2:32 pm

I’d only come across no.4 recently and it’s on my list. I really enjoyed some of the others so I hope you do too! 🙂

11. March 31, 2018 / 1:03 pm

So refreshing and just what I need! Thanks Carol xx

• March 31, 2018 / 2:33 pm

They are quite empowering and freeing to read – I hope you enjoy them if you try one or two! 🙂

12. March 31, 2018 / 4:10 pm

I’m no expert… but I see a trend in the books you recommend. Compelling.

13. April 5, 2018 / 6:31 am

IT’s a great book! Thanks for the post!