So, transferring hosts and the domain was more challenging than anticipated due to a few hiccups along the way, but I got there. Life has also thrown a few curveballs, but I’m dodging them and making the most of it. How have you all been doing?
- New domain & hosting for the upcoming year.
- I decided to change theme and freshen things up a tad to hopefully make posts a little more readable. I’d love to know your thoughts!
- A little late to the bandwagon, but I’ve signed up to Instagram! Follow me at invisiblymeblog (link in the side bar) and so I can find and follow you too.
- I’ll be putting more of a general focus on the blog and Facebook page to cover health, beauty & life with an invisible illness. In addition sharing posts and updates, I’ll use Facebook for deals & discounts I’ve spotted, so check it out if you’re a bargain hunter.
- Like giveaways? I’m thinking of running a little competition soon, so stay tuned!
- There’s a new contact form on the Contact & Disclaimer page to make it quicker and easier to get in touch.
I just want to say again what brilliant readers I have – Thank you! I really do hope that some posts can reach someone and help/encourage in some way. It’s also a huge learning curve for me and although it’s a challenge given the brain fog I’ve been struggling with, it’s so rewarding to write & to meet some incredible people along the way. Please do let me know if you have any comments, suggestions or topics you’d like covered. In the meantime, I hope you are all as well as can be and having a relaxing weekend! ♥