I was thrilled to see that a wonderful blogger, Ella, had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award recently. Thank you so much – it means a lot to me!
As per the rules, here are ‘7 random facts’ about myself…
- I grew up in a sweet shop. Literally, my parents owned the building, which was a chocolate/cards/sweets/tobacco shop and we lived above it. My parents both worked full time, doing 7 day weeks from early morning until after close, which could be after 7.30. They have worked incredibly hard and are now retired. But I did used to help out – When I was little and the National Lottery was first introduced, I got into a T-shirt (far too large so it was more of a dress at age 6) and donned a cap to hand out leaflets.
- I started being called Caz when I was in junior school and it stuck.
- I have a First Class Psychology BSc Hons degree following a self-taught 3yr degree via the Open University.
- I had social anxiety to the point where I couldn’t eat or even cough in public when I was in Secondary school and in to High School. I also had food phobias, so it wasn’t until my late teens that I had even tried the likes of peas or peppers or pizza (now I love them & wonder how I ever survived without them!)
- I have an ‘angel kiss’ on my forehead, smack bang in the centre.
- I have a penchant for American crime thrillers and get the shakes if I don’t have a good book to read each night!
- I own far more mugs than shoes or handbags. I’m not sure why, just one of those things. I’m a tea addict and I like certain cups for certain occasions. I’m not particular about my tea (tea bag, no milk or sugar), just the mug it’s in.
The ‘rules’ are as follows:
- Kindly thank the person who nominated you – Thank You, Ella! <3
- Share the award on a blog post
- Divulge 7 random facts about yourself
- Finally, tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated! Work in progress… x